Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Alter

Used To Use Roxio Videowave, Now Considering Toast

Question

I haven't upgraded my Roxio Creator from the 2012 version on my PC, but really liked the VideoWave program that came with the product. Now I have a MacBook Pro and want to get something like VideoWave for the Mac, but didn't know if Toast worked in a similar way. What I liked about VideoWave was that the Timeline view was accurate to the hundredth of a second and allowed you to do very precise editing and trimming of the video. The controls were very easy to use. I found that the iMovie app that came with the Mac didn't give me as much precision for editing as VideoWave did on the PC and was wondering if Toast would be just as good as VideoWave. Seeing that both products are made by Roxio, maybe someone with knowledge of both products could put in their "two cents." Thanks, Aaron.

3 answers to this question

NO Knowledge in the area of MAC :D

Creator 2012 runs on Windows OS up to and including Win7... Anyone know if it works on MAC using Parallels?

Never having used Toast, not sure if there is any advantage using it vs Creator's VideoWave -_-

Toast is not a video editing application. What you are looking for is Final Cut Pro. There also may be an Adobe video editing application for Macs called Premiere. Not certain if it is still available.