• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Product Key Help?

Bigdanzo51196

Question

I wasn't sure what to make the title as but I was wondering if there's a way to check your product key online? I'm using my mums computer currently and doing the Win 10 upgrade (with a clean wipe of all data) and I've only just realized I'm going to have to reinstall the GameCap software again and put the product key in. I still have my CD with the key on my sleeve but it's not with me and I'm a bit impatient as I just want to get this over and done with.

So is there anyway to just check online? I've registered it to my account but I'm not 100% sure the numbers and letters next to it, is the product key or not. If so, could someone just give me a confirmation about that?

3 answers to this question

I have a cd and key for game capture. i need to install on a new machine (old machine died on me). But the install screen says the key is not valid. what can I do?

Any advice? Thanks.

Your problem is far different than the one the OP had, in this now hijacked thread.

Private Message Rox-Ralf. He may be able to help you.