Starter Version Woes

Heatherly71

Question

I am not exactly sure but I think I am having the same issue - when I "save" a project that I just burned I go to open the project and it is not there. The name I used will appear in the drop down menu of the file name if I type it but it is not in the list of "saved" projects that I have to chose from. But if I type the name and try to open it, it says it is not there. Is there a space limit or something on the number of projects you are allowed to save?

Roxio Creater Starter Version 12.1.0.439

Edited by Heatherly71

2 answers to this question

Heatherly71, are you running the Easy CD and DVD Burning program? If so, what version of it are you running, and on what version of Windows? And also if so, what application within that Suite are you running for which you are saving a "project"? Tell us what you're clicking to start the program and add files to your project.

(Just saw you added Creator Starter Version 12. Thanks.)

Edited by d_deweywright

This has NOTHING to do with the Topic you posted in... Only info I have about the Starter Version goes back to Creator 2010.

In any case it is a cut down version so you cannot expect it have all functions that a full suite would have!

I would expect it to only work on Windows 7 or earlier, certainly not Win8 or Win10.

But it is still a Suite and Suites consist of many programs so we need the information that Dave asked about as well as some idea what the Extensions of the Project files is, they use 9 or more for the different programs -_-

I know that some do not directly load but will load if Opened in Windows File Explorer...