Question

Hello why am I keep getting this message your key has entered too many times. you have to under stand that when some thing goes wrong with the computer I have to reinstall every thing back to it. My key xx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx is not working please help. Thank you.

Edited by Brendon
key removed

2 answers to this question

Grayson,

Roxio put a 10-use limit on these keys, perhaps optimistically thinking that 10 attempts at installation would be enough.

There is a Roxio Customer Service employee who looks in here fairly regularly, and will help members with that problem by resetting their key for them.

Please send a private message [PM] to Rox-Ralf and tell him your key [which I removed from public view] and what your software is, and he will help you.

It might take a day or two, he lives in a different time zone.

Regards,

Brendon

you have to under stand that when some thing goes wrong with the computer I have to reinstall every thing back to it.

That would seem like a good reason to keep a current disc image handy, so that you don't have to do that. It's a lot quicker to re-load a recent, working disc image than to reinstall everything from scratch.