• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
tofkop

Sound Editor: Split Internetaudio In Separate Tracks.

Question

I want to digitize some vinyl, and I manage to set it to detect the separate tracks. But it still saves the tracks to one file which is no use to me. How do I convert it imediately to separate files? The option is there but it's not possible to select it (Record internetaudio - separate tracks).

Thanks

5 answers to this question

I never do audio...

But supply some more detail of your hookup (guessing stereo White/Red to the device).

Also a screen cap or two of your editor will help us see what you are seeing ;) - Posting info HERE

Mine seems to be working when you click the add separate tracks Recording off of Pandora.

post-97-0-86725400-1439990210_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-08090000-1439990271_thumb.jpg

Thx for your replies. Here's a screenshot to make my problem clearer.

lNhQJNV.png?1

I want to be able to select the top radiobutton in the red square. (I know in the screenshot the source I'm using is the mic and not the Roxio video capture usb).

After playing a Vinyl, it records everyithing in one file. The track count in the recording window is correct but it's still one file. I want to be able to select the radiobutton "Record internetaudio - multiple tracks" or the button to separate the tracks.

Maybe tracks isn't the correct word I'm using, I just want to save every song as a different file from the vinyl without having to select and save them one by one.

I want to be able to select the radiobutton "Record internetaudio - multiple tracks" or the button to separate the tracks.

The top button is not a option in Easy VHS to DVD Sound Editor.

Try this, but keep in mind automatic track separating never worked very good in and version!

post-97-0-20979600-1440007544_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-71773800-1440007544_thumb.jpg