Question

Hello! It has been a long time since I used my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and I would like to start using it again! But since the last time I used it I have recieved a computer upgrade and now I dont have the cd to install the software! What do I do? is there a download? PLEASE HELP!

4 answers to this question

It's sort of important to keep those discs that contain the software to go with your hardware. As long as you still have the installation key, and possibly some proof of purchase, to go with your package, you can send a private message to Rox-Ralf and he can set you up with a download. Once you get that, I'd suggest you burn a backup copy to file away.

Instructions for sending a message to Rox-Ralf can be found in the link below, in my signature, for getting your CD Key reset.

Good luck!

• Like 1

It's sort of important to keep those discs that contain the software to go with your hardware. As long as you still have the installation key, and possibly some proof of purchase, to go with your package, you can send a private message to Rox-Ralf and he can set you up with a download. Once you get that, I'd suggest you burn a backup copy to file away.

Instructions for sending a message to Rox-Ralf can be found in the link below, in my signature, for getting your CD Key reset.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help! Rox-Ralf helped a ton! :)

Thanks to this post I was able to find out about messaging Rox-Ralf. Message has been sent and fingers crossed! :)