• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Mateus Luiz

Estou Com Alguns Problemas De Gravação Com Minha Placa De Captura.

Question

Estou com alguns problemas de gravação com a Roxio Game Capture Standard, desde quando comprei ela não consigo gravar vídeos com boa qualidade, na maioria das vezes o som sai distorcido e o vídeo fica travado. O software já foi atualizado, e não mudou nada. Gostaria de saber se tem alguma solução.

Configurações do computador

Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.20 Ghz

Placa de vídeo NVIDIA Geforce 9500 GT

2 GB RAM

21 answers to this question

Sorry

I'm recording some problems with the Roxio Game Capture Standard, from when I bought it can not record video with good quality, most of the time the sound is distorted and the video is locked. The software has been updated, and changed nothing. I wonder if you have any solution.
Computer Settings
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.20 Ghz
Video card NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
2 GB RAM

Funcionou antes?

Quanto espaço de disco livre tem em seu PC?

Você pode ligá-lo a outra coisa e experimentá-lo? (Um DVD ou BD player)

Did it work before?

How much Disc Free space do you have on your PC?

Can you hook it up to something else and try it? (A DVD or BD player)

Questão 2 foi o espaço livre em disco, não de tamanho. (se não há muito, isso resulta em falta de quadros)

Você pode emprestá-la um amigo e tê-los experimentar?

Question 2 was Disc Free Space, not size. (if there is not much, it results in frames missed)

Can you loan it a friend and have them try it?

Hello, after a few days I was able to test the card in Xbos a friend of mine, but the problem continued, I wonder if there is any procedure that I can do to improve the quality of recording, or if the card is defective.

thank you

You're posting in the Roxio Game Capture for consoles forum. If that's what you have, it only captures in Standard Definition, 720x480, which obviously won't look as good as what the XBox or other consoles are capable of (Hi Def).

Or do you have the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro? If your unit only has the Red/Green/Blue component video inputs, then it is the older, Standard Definition device. If it has HDMI ports as well, then it is the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro unit.

Let us know.

So now we just need to determine if you're seeing what you should be seeing (Standard Def) or something "worse" than that. Can you post a short video clip somewhere and give us a link so we can look at it to get an idea of what you're getting?

The quality of the video looks like about what I'd expect for Standard Definition (480). But you do seem to be skipping some frames during the capture, and the audio capture keeps cutting out and back in. Missing frames would be a case of your PC getting busy doing "something else" while it's capturing, or possibly the hard drive having to find the next available free sector if it needs to be defragmented, though you should have plenty of free space.

I'm hoping maybe Jim will jump back in with some questions or suggestions.

I sure got a laugh out of watching it :lol:

Like Dave, I found the quality to be what I expected... Keep in mind that not only is the capture limited to Standard Definition, it can never be Better than what the game is written in. (most are likely SD)

There are frames being skipped but the audio seems worse than just the the missed frames.

The Disc Free space on your HDD is important - Start - Computer will show you what you have.

Also that HDD if a little low on space needs to be defragged. - Again, Start - Computer - right click the HDD and select Properties. Then select the Tools Tab and Defrag (it may say you don't need it but do it anyway)

One other thing to check on is your wiring. Make sure the RGC Device is stable not dangling from its' wires and that the wires are stable and not swinging around.

Just so you know, I did ask someone from Roxio to look at your issue but I have not heard anything back yet -_-

• I appreciate the support you are giving me, I will make disk defragmentation as soon as possible, and assimm to finish will make new tests and bring new information.

PS: All cables are new, and both do not have any problems.

I am here to inform you that the problem has been solved, unfortunately my computer is not supporting the recording, but I've got another who is recording perfectly. I ask thank you to everyone who has been helping me solve this problem.

grateful

Mateus Luiz