Menus And Submenus Possible In Newest Toast 14?

sdp1969

Question

Hello,

I have used Adobe Encore in the past to author my bluray compilations but it is no longer supported and I am looking for something to replace it with. I see that with Toast I can make menus and customize the background pic, title and thumbnails. That is great! However, is it possible to make submenus? When I put the disk in the player, I want a title screen to appear with links/ buttons that will take me to different submenus. I have a disc highlight submenu listing the highlights on the disk and when the events occurred. I also have a submenu showing the different thumbnails that I can depress and begin the different videos. I looked through the manual but could not find any information of making submenus. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Steven

2 answers to this question

Guest Rox-Ralf

Toast 14 includes MyDVD which you can add submenus.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/toast/pro/#compare

Toast My DVD Toast 14 Toast 14 Pro Burn to DVD and AVCHD Burn to Blu-ray Choose from 10 themed templates Drag and drop to add movies Add an intro video Change menu layout Add/remove submenus Add chapter points to videos Mix and match templates in a project Edit text Change music Change the background image