Swiftie4Life

Help With Streaming

Question

First off, when I try to stream using Roxio hd pro, it dosent work. Says I'm offline and no one can see my stream. How do I fix that?

Second, I was livestreaming ps4 gameplay with live commentary thru the ps4. But recording the gameplay with Roxio hd pro. When I played back the video I just recorded, there is no in game sound. How do I fix that too? All help is much appreciated. :)

3 answers to this question

I don't have any direct knowledge of Live Stream... Check the pinned posts above yours for information on that.

Any 'commentary' must go through the RGC device to be recorded. The setup for that is not an easy one :( Again, look around it has been discussed for 3 years now.

No audio in your recording would seem to be a setting in your PS 4... It needs to output Both to your streaming connection AND the HDMI.

Check all this out and let us know :)

Well I know for a fact that the audio didn't com out in the video cuz I had headphones plugged into the remote. Buuuut. There is a setting where the audio can still come out of the tv! Maybe that will fix it! :D