• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Changing Chapter Text, Font, Color, Etc.

flipnewf

Question

I have created a .dmsd with two titles. Each title is divided into several chapters.

I want to edit the button text (font, color, etc.), but now I cannot find my way back to the page with all the chapter buttons.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Flip

5 answers to this question

I have created a .dmsd with two titles. Each title is divided into several chapters.

I want to edit the button text (font, color, etc.), but now I cannot find my way back to the page with all the chapter buttons.

Thanks in advance.

Flip

Just highlight the title in the menu. Now click the Mark Chapters icon just below. That should bring up the chapters you previously marked in the window on the right. Double click on the button title to change the text. Click OK.

Now, click on Theme in the DVD Menu Settings window and then click Advanced. Change the font, size, etc. for the chapter buttons on the lower right side.

Hope that helps

Thanks in advance.

Flip

Just highlight the title in the menu. Now click the Mark Chapters icon just below. That should bring up the chapters you previously marked in the window on the right. Double click on the button title to change the text. Click OK.

Now, click on Theme in the DVD Menu Settings window and then click Advanced. Change the font, size, etc. for the chapter buttons on the lower right side.

Hope that helps

So that's where those buttons were hiding!

What confused me was when I clicked "Mark Chapters", the chapters I had previously made were marked Chap1, Chap2, etc. But when I previewed the video, the buttons had the titles I had originally given to them. It never occurred to me to look under Theme to change them.

I have another question. Is there any way I can arrange the buttons manually on a Chapter menu, or am I just limited to rows and colums? It would really be nice for the Chapter Menus to be directly editable like the Main Menu is and providing immediate viewing of the changes to placement, text color and text font.

In other words, to see the changes I've made on Chapter Menus, I've been Previewing the video. Is there an easier way?

Thanks so much for your help! :)

Flip

So that's where those buttons were hiding!

What confused me was when I clicked "Mark Chapters", the chapters I had previously made were marked Chap1, Chap2, etc. But when I previewed the video, the buttons had the titles I had originally given to them. It never occurred to me to look under Theme to change them.

I have another question. Is there any way I can arrange the buttons manually on a Chapter menu, or am I just limited to rows and colums? It would really be nice for the Chapter Menus to be directly editable like the Main Menu is and providing immediate viewing of the changes to placement, text color and text font.

In other words, to see the changes I've made on Chapter Menus, I've been Previewing the video. Is there an easier way?

Thanks so much for your help! :)

Flip

First, you are very welcome for the help. That is how we all learn here.

Second, unfortunately you are limited to the rows and columns on the chapter menu. You cannot rearrange the button on the chapter menu like you can on the main menu. Finally, previewing is the only way to see the changes you have made to the chapter menus, as far as I know.

First, you are very welcome for the help. That is how we all learn here.

Second, unfortunately you are limited to the rows and columns on the chapter menu. You cannot rearrange the button on the chapter menu like you can on the main menu. Finally, previewing is the only way to see the changes you have made to the chapter menus, as far as I know.

Thanks again for your excellent help!

Flip

Archived