Sign in to follow this  
Nick65

Audio issues

Question

I have a problem when I add audio files to a photo slideshow. After adding the files and adjusting the volume as necessary all seems well on my computer. Once I burn the slideshow to DVD the audio skips or just stops all together when I play it on my Pioneer DVD player that is hooked up to my big screen. It plays fine on the PC.....

I have tried burning at different speeds and at several different bit rates to no avail. All the audio files I have for this project are MP3.

Is there something I am missing???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I have a problem when I add audio files to a photo slideshow. After adding the files and adjusting the volume as necessary all seems well on my computer. Once I burn the slideshow to DVD the audio skips or just stops all together when I play it on my Pioneer DVD player that is hooked up to my big screen. It plays fine on the PC.....

I have tried burning at different speeds and at several different bit rates to no avail. All the audio files I have for this project are MP3.

Is there something I am missing???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Your Pioneer doesn't like the media you are using. Use a different brand.

Thanks. I will try that.

Let us know if it works. Sometimes a set top player just plain doesn't cooperate with "home brew" movie productions. It has happened to me too. Changing the brand of media worked.