• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 14 Pro? Why Does Everything In The App Say "titanium"?

Don R.

Question

I purchased the box version of Toast 14 Pro. The packing list, the box and DVD clearly say "Pro", but everything in the installed application says "Titanium". The "About" menu item says "Titanium", the Help menu says "Titanium", and the installation guide says "Titanium". Nowhere in the app does the word "Pro" appear.

I purchased "Pro" but don't think it's what I received. Any suggestions?

post-128079-0-75313300-1443719543_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

Posting something to see if there is a body to your post, and perhaps you clicked the "Solved" button.

Ah... there we are. If you click the "Topic Solved" button on the first post, the body of the post disappears. Save the button for a reply that answers your question.

Edited by d_deweywright

Guest Rox-Ralf

The name of the program is only Toast 14 Titanium even if you have the Pro version. The only difference with the Toast 14 Titanium and Pro is that you have the Blu-ray/HD plugin and the third party added applications. If you have those, then you are on the Pro version even if the name of the program is Toast 14 Titanium.