• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Synch Photo Project

rocketk4

Question

I'm failrly new to Easy Media 8. I'm trying to create a photo slide show and synch the project with the two audio tracks I placed in it. I have checked all of the guides which advise to click the "synch to audio button"....

This is my problem; where is the synch to audio button. I have checked and rechecked everything on the screen and it aint there. Please help.......

4 answers to this question

Although you have posted in Audio - are you using one of the slide show assistants or are you using VideoWave? If the images are not tied to certain audio cuts, try merging them into one using Sound Editor and try again.

I'm failrly new to Easy Media 8. I'm trying to create a photo slide show and synch the project with the two audio tracks I placed in it. I have checked all of the guides which advise to click the "synch to audio button"....

This is my problem; where is the synch to audio button. I have checked and rechecked everything on the screen and it aint there. Please help.......

Open Sound Editor and add the two pieces of music. The you can delete the track marker and save them as one wav file. Use that wav file in the production.

Thank you for the reply.

I am using video wave for the project. I chose the media and then used the "add background audio". I chose the music. The music track and the project were obviously different lengths and so I wanted to synch them. I just don't see that option on the screen or in the menus available.

You had mentioned merging them into one using the sound editor, may I ask how you do that?

Thank you for your time on this matter.

Thank you for the reply.

I am using video wave for the project. I chose the media and then used the "add background audio". I chose the music. The music track and the project were obviously different lengths and so I wanted to synch them. I just don't see that option on the screen or in the menus available.

You had mentioned merging them into one using the sound editor, may I ask how you do that?

Thank you for your time on this matter.

Archived