Question

Does anyone know where Creator 2010 software can be located ? I need to reinstall my software for a small project to recover a file and complete a video.

I have the key to my version, can not locate my disk ...

Just checking before moving on ..

Thanks,

Scott

3 answers to this question

It's rather important to hang onto the disc because that's where the software is located.

You can try sending Rox-Ralf a private message to see if he can get you a download link, but a version that old may be hard for him to find. Use the link in my signature (below) for "getting your CD Key reset". It will take you to a posting that has a link for sending Rox-Ralf a private message.

Good luck.

Another option is to look on eBay. Pretty good chance you can find someone selling an old copy of Creator 2010. Shouldn't be too expensive.

Edited by d_deweywright

To

d_deweywright

Thank you for taking the time to post your response .... I usually keep all disc to software I purchase ... unfortunately I moved my office and can't seem to locate the disc in question ....

Terribly inconvenient when stuff like that goes astray. Try sending the PM to Rox-Ralf. Hopefully he can help you out. I may take a day or two for him to get back to you.