• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

valgraybunnies

Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 or My DVD v7

Question

:) SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. Almost a year ago I purchased a HP d4100y Pavilion Desktop. I have had more problems that I can count with system.

Sonic has been a constant trial. Again, after using the "Create a Project" & making a DVD, I cannot get the disc to finalize. I get an error message that there was a problem finalizing disc and that is all.

I did do the firmware update recommended by HP for cd/dvd drives.

At one point (before I restored OS 20+ times) i had fixed this problem. I have found some notes I made that I don't entirely understand: but here they are:

"px engine update"

"support.sonic.com/desktops/downloads.asp?product=mydvd" - page can no longer be found.

"code 441888"

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would REALLY appreciate it. I am converting cd's to dvd's so they can be played in portable cd players. Without being able to finalize each disc they are useless except on PC & I don't need them there.

Thank you

1 answer to this question

:) SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. Almost a year ago I purchased a HP d4100y Pavilion Desktop. I have had more problems that I can count with system.

Sonic has been a constant trial. Again, after using the "Create a Project" & making a DVD, I cannot get the disc to finalize. I get an error message that there was a problem finalizing disc and that is all.

I did do the firmware update recommended by HP for cd/dvd drives.

At one point (before I restored OS 20+ times) i had fixed this problem. I have found some notes I made that I don't entirely understand: but here they are:

"px engine update"

"support.sonic.com/desktops/downloads.asp?product=mydvd" - page can no longer be found.

"code 441888"

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would REALLY appreciate it. I am converting cd's to dvd's so they can be played in portable cd players. Without being able to finalize each disc they are useless except on PC & I don't need them there.

Thank you

I was able to download the file using your code# at this web site

http://support.sonic.com/dwnld/engine_download.asp?

holze66956@yahoo.com