• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

1 Second Clip When Recording From Any Source

switz1873

Question

Hoping I can get a little help on converting some tapes using Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus.

Trying to copy old home movies on Hi8 over to digital using the Sony CCDTR93 as the player. When I try to record the stream, I get about 1 second of video and then the recording stops. I read about pass through devices on the forum, so I tried passing through a VCR also --- same issue. I moved away from the tapes and tried recording from a DVD to see if it was a signal problem, same issue. Then I tried from a dvd on a blu-ray player.... same issue. I get small 1 second clips recorded and that's it. I tried multiple USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports on the top and back on my machine without success. I have disabled all firewall, virus protection, media server software, etc. to try and get the cleanest possible environment for the transfer.

dxdiag.txt is attached.

Might be a software/hardware conflict? Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

DxDiag.txt

3 answers to this question