ameneses

Can't Choose A Folder From Non Boot Disk

Question

I'm using Roxio Creator NXT Pro 3.

Trying to burn a DVD data disk, but when I try to choose a folder (without dragging ) the drop down box only shows me a limited number of folders from disk C and I need to choose folders from E. Can't seam to find any option to choose another disk.

Please advise.

If you have the same problem as you say, then best you use the same suggestions given above.

I did all of that. This is Creator NXT 4 Pro. First installed yesterday. On the initial install I accepted the Check for updates. It said the update failed because the program was not installed or the wrong version, twice. I closed both windows and got a finished. When I did Help About it shows SP1. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing. Only way I can get to where it asks to Repair is from Control Panel Programs and features. I have no folders on the desktop and the Browse for Folders dialog box only shows Desktop, nothing else, no drop downs or anything else.

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7-4770K using the built in graphics.

If you have NXT 4 Pro, what are you doing posting a "Me too" post on somebody else's NXT 3 topic?

Please post your problem in the appropriate NXT 4 forum.

Brendon

(Moderator)