• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

W10 Problem?

buccy67

Question

My problem since upgrading to Windows10 is that I can no longer save video to my hard drive. I only get the option to burn straight to CD/DVD. This has made the VHS to DVD Plus 3 totaly pointless for me as I need to save to video to my Hard Drive. I'm gutted as I only had the device for 3 months before Windows 10 came out. money down the drain :-(

6 answers to this question

My problem since upgrading to Windows10 is that I can no longer save video to my hard drive. I only get the option to burn straight to CD/DVD. This has made the VHS to DVD Plus 3 totaly pointless for me as I need to save to video to my Hard Drive. I'm gutted as I only had the device for 3 months before Windows 10 came out. money down the drain :-(

Have you installed the update for VHS2DVD 3 for W10 compatibility?

myguggi​ - Yes I have installed the update.

See Below for my screen shot.....

When I was working on Windows 7 in the Blue Circled area of my screen shot I used to have an option to select a Hard Drive and then folder on my computer to save an MP4 video to. Now its giving me the add chapter option instead.

post-128415-0-34774300-1447191357_thumb.jpg

This has nothing to do with W7, W8 or W10. You are simply in the wrong mode

You are in the Record DVD mode and that always shows a DVD drive as the destination, never any internal or external hard drive. This mode burns directly to a DVD

What you want is the Record,Edit,Save mode which allows you to capture to a video file on any any drive.

Edited by myguggi