• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Striders

I Cant Record 60 Fps On Ps4

Question

I have my Roxio on 720p and 15000 kbps, but i cannot record with 60fps on ps4. Anyone know how to fix? it worked earlier this week but it wont anymore

5 answers to this question

I never understand why people seem to think 60 fps is somehow better than 30 fps??? They are the SAME...

But if that isn't enough, the game has to be written and played in 60fps. You can't just select 60 fps for output on a 30 fps game... And Roxio will only allow options for what it receives ;)

Step 1: Set the PS4 itself to 720p

Step 2: Record! :D

Wouldn't that have to be 720I as Interlaced needs twice the fps to do the same thing as P???

Wouldn't that have to be 720I as Interlaced needs twice the fps to do the same thing as P???

720p @ 30fps would be the same bit rate as 720i @ 60fps. But 720p @ 60fps is a valid signal for the RGC HD Pro to capture as well, and will provide twice the bit-rate of 720p @30fps. In theory, you're going to have smoother and sharper playback at the higher frame/bit rate. That all assumes that the 720p @ 60fps is output from the PS4.

Thanks Dave, I updated my notes on this ~ now if I remember to Look at them :lol:

I hope that Striders comes back and this will help him.