toranshalto

Roxio Creator Will Not Start

Question

Roxio creator nxt 4won't start. I see the Roxio logo for a brief moment then I get an error message. Creator does not launch at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program twice, rebooted the computer and still get the same result.

Is there anything I can do?

6 answers to this question

Roxio creator nxt 4won't start. I see the Roxio logo for a brief moment then I get an error message. Creator does not launch at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program twice, rebooted the computer and still get the same result.

Is there anything I can do?

What happened since it did work but would not pull in your older NXT 2 files? What did you do to make the NXT 4 go south?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/121101-can-nxt-4-open-nxt-2-project-files/

I get a popup window that says "Roxio Creator has stopped working. Then is says windows is trying to find a solution.....Then it says "A problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solutiong is available."

i have the same problem... Any news about this?

Better to start a new as the OP has never been back :huh:

Add some Details rather than just a mee too post ;)

If you guys are serious and can't find the problem, please post the dxdiag.exe and the events file from your computers. Use help in Windows to find out how to find those files and use the "More Reply Options" to post the files. Do not post the line by line content of those files.