bullitt

Music Disc Creator Not Responding - Win 10

Question

After using for 5 months it just stopped working today. No matter how I launch, (Music Disc Creator or Roxio Suite) I get the spinning wheel and not responding message and cannot access program. I tried rebooting numerous times and it still doesn't work. I downloaded this in July and would like to reinstall but do not have a disc. Can someone help me?

3 answers to this question

After using for 5 months it just stopped working today. No matter how I launch, (Music Disc Creator or Roxio Suite) I get the spinning wheel and not responding message and cannot access program. I tried rebooting numerous times and it still doesn't work. I downloaded this in July and would like to reinstall but do not have a disc. Can someone help me?

You say that you used it for 5 months, but according to your thread in July, it wasn't working for you. What's up? You never came back to say what you did to get it to work. :blink:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/118358-new-purchase/

If you purchased a download and didn't preserve a copy somewhere safe, then I'm afraid you're out of luck as far as reinstalling goes.

In your other thread you said you were running this software under Windows 8.1 on a Mac. If you didn't keep a copy of the download, how did you manage to install it under Windows 10?

You failed to mention that this malfunctioning copy which is not running properly under Windows 10 is actually running under an emulator on your Mac.

Was this a deliberate omission, or did it slip your mind when you were writing your post?

If you purchased a download and didn't preserve a copy somewhere safe, then I'm afraid you're out of luck as far as reinstalling goes.

In your other thread you said you were running this software under Windows 8.1 on a Mac. If you didn't keep a copy of the download, how did you manage to install it under Windows 10?

You failed to mention that this malfunctioning copy which is not running properly under Windows 10 is actually running under an emulator on your Mac.

Was this a deliberate omission, or did it slip your mind when you were writing your post?

Program started responding again.

Why would it be a deliberate omission?

I have mentioned using Bootcamp. I updated from 8.1 to 10 when it was available and it worked for 5 months albeit with some bugs which I've noted in past posts. They are as previously mentioned

1. Last track in a Music Disc Creator project continues to repeat unless you manually select stop.

2. Software does not allow you to select a drive when you select "Burn", you have to restart the program, this occurs more often than not.

3. Taskbar starts to flicker while program loads 100% of the time.

I never had any real issues running the older program on XP for over 10 years.