• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
enricoquarcini

Can't Get This To Work

Question

I installed the Roxio easy cd &dvd so I can burn videos I have stored in my desk top computer. But when I try to make a video to burn onto a DVD it wont populate over from my Comp. so I can burn it . Whats Up. That's why I bought it Nor will it take a new Video from the Video Recorder and catch it. so it goes straight to my comp. then I cant record it that way either. Confused. IT SAYS EASY> ive been trying for 4 weeks now.

1 answer to this question

I installed the Roxio easy cd &dvd so I can burn videos I have stored in my desk top computer. But when I try to make a video to burn onto a DVD it wont populate over from my Comp. so I can burn it . Whats Up. That's why I bought it Nor will it take a new Video from the Video Recorder and catch it. so it goes straight to my comp. then I cant record it that way either. Confused. IT SAYS EASY> ive been trying for 4 weeks now.

Enrico,

The parts I have made in dark letters don't seem to have translated properly. Can you explain what "won't populate over from my comp" means? Also, how are you hoping to "catch" a video from your video recorder?

You shouldn't have to be trying hard for 4 weeks, so if you can explain what you are trying to do, and how you are trying to do it I am hoping that we can help you to do it easily.

Regards,

Brendon