• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Photosuite 5 Platinum Edition

DCW Campbell

I lost the CD key to this product and need it to operate an old software program that only works on windows xp.

Is there any way to bypass this key or download a copy of this software with a key number?

Thank you

At the top of this page, go to "Support" and then "Product Registration" sign in. the page that opens will give you the key. If you did not register the product, you may be out of luck. You MIGHT find something on e-bay but be careful.

What do you need to do with PhotoSuite 5 Platinum that can't be done with a different photo editing program?

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I did not register the software. I talked to a tech and he thinks he can find a key on the internet. Ebay has a copy for sale so I may go that route. The software is needed for an old contact software that I have that does not exist now. I have been trying to find another contact software that I could use. Danny

Danny,

I'm guessing that you have Photosuite as part of Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum. Is that correct?

Which version do you have, please? The 5.02; 5.1; or 5.3 version? (They used different keys)

If you don't know a number, the size (bytes) and date of ECDC5.msi on your installer disc might help.

Brendon