• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
justheusual

Wont Let Me Add Audio Files To Burn

Question

I used this program before with the same exact files/songs to add and burn them to make audio or mp3 albums and I just bought new computer parts and installed them and redid windows with same windows 7 and now this program wont let me add the same songs/files as I did before. It wont let me add songs saying "This is not a valid or supported music file". The same exact files/songs I was burning before. This program is same as before. Roxio easy cd and dvd burning, in red box

1 answer to this question

Justheusual,

So you installed new computer parts and "redid windows with the same windows 7", but that Windows 7 is refusing to let you use the same music song files?

Computers use various audio COmpressor/DECompressor programs called "codecs" to handle corresponding types of audio file such as MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.

You haven't given me enough details to be sure, but it does appear that when you "redid" Windows 7 you may have missed reinstalling one or more of the required codecs. If you can work out which one and install it, you should be working again.

Regards,

Brendon