• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
acemoonbeam

Creator 2010 Se In Windows 10

Question

I recently built a new computer using the i5 processor and installed Windows 10. This morning I installed my old copy of Creator 2010 SE from CD. It installed without incident. I also ran the two updates posted on the Roxio website, one is called SP2 and the other is labeled "mayupdate".

The program ran without any problem. I burned a data DVD to one of my LG Blu-ray drives and the copy was completed successfully.

I used the Cineplayer to play a couple of DVDs, one from Netflix and one I had burned myself. The movies played and the audio was fine. The video played without hanging, but there was green pixilation of varying degrees.

I didn't investigate much else, since I have other programs that I use for the other things Creator can do.

-------------------------

Today I burned an mp3 disc. When I tried to specify the folders, the system could not read the folder structure of the computer -- it only displayed the desktop as a source. But when I navigated to the correct folder in Windows Explorer and dragged the folders in, it burned fine.

Edited by acemoonbeam

1 answer to this question