• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I am receiving a "No Permission to Launch" error for Easy Media Creator 10. I created a video with this software in 2008. I want to update the video but can't access the application. Technical support said the problem is because this version is no longer maintained and suggested I start a new thread here to find a solution. The only CD I can find from the original installation software is the Roxio Creator & MyDVD 9.0 DE Service Kit.

If there's no way to make the software run, is there a way to recover the video file? I would then try to use the pictures in some different software to create/update my video.

9 answers to this question

If you created a video where did you save it?

If you saved a production file it is only a road map of the file you were going to create.

So what one did you save?

I would guess you never actually created a video file instead made a project with all your pictures then saved the project file?

Where are the pics from that project?

I scanned those pictures into a file individually. I haven't been able to find it. But, when I created the video with Roxio, I was able to run it. I thought it was saved somewhere in Roxio. Sounds like I'm out of luck.

If you scanned the pic's to a file you should still have it?

You can make a project in videowave and play it but that doesn't create a video file unless you tell it to and where to save it.

Easy Media Creator 10 & Roxio Creator & MyDVD 9.0 DE Service Kit are not the same software, the later (DE) is a Dell Edition made especially for them.

Opening the Easy Media Creator 10 on your current PC won't help if you moved things, don't have the pic's, or updated your operating system?

Vista

You don't have the original bought Easy Media Creator 10 software disc?

Do you have the CD Key for Easy Media Creator 10 software?

Edited by cdanteek