tkeene

Media Creator 9 And Windows 10

Question

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 12:14 PM

I am having the same problem. I recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 and now, when I try to open Easy Media Creator 9, I get a message that the certificate file is missing. I tried re-installing, but that didn't help. I was hoping to find a fix that I could download from this websitI recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 and now, when I try to open Easy Media Creator 9, I get a message that the certificate file is missing. I tried re-installing, but that didn't help. I was hoping to find a fix that ITim KeenePosted Today, 12:14 P I recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 and now, when I try to open Easy Media Creator 9, I get a message that the certificate file is missing. I tried re-installing, but that didn't help. I was hoping to find a fix that I could download from this website.

3 answers to this question

Easy Media Creator 9 came out November 2006..... Windows 10 launched July 2015.

How far in the future can you write software for?.

If you want to stay with Corel/Roxio you need Creator NXT4, its compatible with W10..... (click on Products top of this page).

Edited by ogdens
  • Like 1

Creator NXT 3 is also Win 10 compatible, and may have better features than Creator NXT 4 if you can find a copy of it.

(It's not listed on the Win 10 compatible list now, but has been so listed, and if you search on Amazon, it's still available, and listed as Win 10 compatible. No guarantees that any recent MS updates won't have broken something, and obviously, being an old version, Corel/Roxio won't be fixing anything in NXT 3.)

Just be aware that WinDVD in Creator NXT 4 no longer works after you install Windows 10 version 1607 (The anniversary update)

Edited by Brendon