• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I have gotten a new computer because my old one's hard drive had broken, and i wanted to reinstall my roxio program to start recording gameplay again but i've lost my disk and its sleeve but my game capture card is registered on my profile. is there somewhere i can go to download the program again?

12 answers to this question

Download the SP2 update here (link). It's the full package. Use your registered key.

Since i have lost the sleeve to my disk, is there anyway i can get my registered key off of my account or do i need to keep searching for it?

Download the SP2 update here (link). It's the full package. Use your registered key.

I ran into another problem, i downloaded the update but since I'm on mac it's saying it's not supported on my computer because its a windows program. is there a download for mac users?

I ran into another problem, i downloaded the update but since I'm on mac it's saying it's not supported on my computer because its a windows program. is there a download for mac users?

No! :rolleyes:

Did you run it on a Mac before? :unsure::wacko:

System Requirements.HDPRO

Minimum System Requirements:

• Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
Edited by cdanteek

No! :rolleyes:

Did you run it on a Mac before? :unsure::wacko:

System Requirements.HDPRO

Minimum System Requirements:

• Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM

no i had an hp, and now i have a mac. so there's no way to use the software on my mac?

no i had an hp, and now i have a mac. so there's no way to use the software on my mac?

Do you have a windows software program on your Mac?

If not no.

However, assuming you registered it when you were using it on your HP, you can get your registration key by going to this page and logging in.

You'll still need to be running Windows to run the program.

Parallels is what MAC users, use.

But you will need $80 to buy Parallels AND you will need a copy of Windows to install! (I would go with Win 7 but it handles Win 10 or less)

Parallels is what MAC users, use.

But you will need $80 to buy Parallels AND you will need a copy of Windows to install! (I would go with Win 7 but it handles Win 10 or less)

i downloaded a torrent instead so its all set, and it was free! Thanks though!

i downloaded a torrent instead so its all set, and it was free! Thanks though!

Way to go, telling us the illegal stuff you just did. Way to go, this thread is closed.