Sign in to follow this  
EzDoesIt

Video Card Driver Out of Date

Question

I have a Pentium 4 3 GHZ 2GB Ram Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 and NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 Dell 128 MB Video Card.

Every time I launch Video Wave I get a message that Your Video Card Driver may be out of date visit the manufacturer website to download an update. I have been to DELL and downloaded the driver and reinstalled and I still get the message.

When I ignore the message and go on Video Wave locks up as soon as I add photos to the project.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tammy

3 answers to this question

I have a Pentium 4 3 GHZ 2GB Ram Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 and NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 Dell 128 MB Video Card.

Every time I launch Video Wave I get a message that Your Video Card Driver may be out of date visit the manufacturer website to download an update. I have been to DELL and downloaded the driver and reinstalled and I still get the message.

When I ignore the message and go on Video Wave locks up as soon as I add photos to the project.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tammy

Did you try Nvidia's Web Site??? It can be located at Nvidia.com

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tammy

Tammy, I'm having the same problem with the same video card. Did you ever get it corrected?

tonytexas

Tammy, I'm having the same problem with the same video card. Did you ever get it corrected?

tonytexas

Tony, did you update the drivers for your video card?