• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

RadiantX

My Roxio Gamecap Hd Pro No More Blue Light. R.i.p. The Gamecap Card.

Question

So, my Roxio Capture Card no longer works. Last night, When I plugged it into my computer, the game screen will not appear on my TV. My device is also shown purple light and not blue light and everything is plugged in properly. My Roxio Gamecap HD Pro is dead and they don't make those anymore and I cannot get it replaced.

2 answers to this question

So, my Roxio Capture Card no longer works. Last night, When I plugged it into my computer, the game screen will not appear on my TV. My device is also shown purple light and not blue light and everything is plugged in properly. My Roxio Gamecap HD Pro is dead and they don't make those anymore and I cannot get it replaced.

They still make and sell it.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/hd-pro/overview.html

With the device plugged in open Device Manager and expand 'other devices' and 'sound video and game controllers.

Now grab a screen shot of it as a .jpg and attach it in a post here.