SteveHookEm64

Stuck Encoding On Sierra

Question

I upgraded to Sierra yesterday. Toast 15 has been working perfectly. Now when I try to burn a DVD, the encoding box comes up and does not do anything. It is stuck on 0%. I have to force quit to make it stop.

Is there an issue with Sierra? How can I get this going again. I have work to do!

11 answers to this question

I am running Sierra 10.12 and likewise Toast 15 Pro will not op any projects, the app crashes. I cleared all out and reloaded, same issue. I upgraded from Toast 11, but this should not have any affect on the downloaded app functionality. the crash report suggests missing string.

Well, guess what? Yep, Toast 15.1 saw the light today. Only problem is that my update on OSX 10.11.6 fails because, of course, it is Improperly Signed. Ticket submitted, but not holding my breath.

My Toast 15 doesn't "see" the update anymore, while it still is there on MacUpdate. Just got an email from Corel support who want me to take a screenshot from the error that is gone because they probably pulled the update. Corel really has no idea at all about how the Mac-world works. Even after all the time they have been sitting on Toast. Let's hope the update returns, properly signed this time.

• Like 1

No one on this user forum, would have the answer for you. Only Corel/ Roxio knows whether or not there will be any updates/fixes.

Hi guys, the update to 15.1 is back and this time it worked. Rather large download though (of course no probs on my 500 mbps line), 668 MB.

post-66-0-79426700-1477687390_thumb.jpg