• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How Can I Change The Sequence Of The Photos In My New Shows?

Arne

Question

In Photoshow 4 and 5 it was easy to move photos around and put them in the right order through cutting & pasting. You could even batch handle them. Now I seem unable to change the sequence of the pics in PhotoShow 6, I cannot even put one single photo in another place by dragging it along the bar at the bottom of the screen. I put them in the right sequence on my computer and renamed them consecutively (the originals come from several sources such as phones, cameras etc) but PhotoShow mixes them up, and I do not know how to put them in the right order again. How can I solve this problem?

Edited by Arne

1 answer to this question

Hi Arne, Welcome to the Roxio Forums.

Are you using the on-line version or the desktop version. Is your subscription current? Did you update the latest version from your membership page?

Sorry, I just tried it (edited a current PS) and it seem to work correctly for me. Are you adding your images one at a time or are your relying on adding them according to name>