• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Send Pm And I Need Installation Software Havent Used Gamecap In Years

EnNergy

Question

I won't let me send a PM to and admin, i don;t have my installation disc anymore, and I need to record some games. It's been at least 3 or so years since I've used it even know i always keep it plugged into my 360 I also have my registered code still. thanks.

8 answers to this question

I won't let me send a PM to and admin, i don;t have my installation disc anymore, and I need to record some games. It's been at least 3 or so years since I've used it even know i always keep it plugged into my 360 I also have my registered code still. thanks.

If you had a download link for the software do you have a CD Key to install it?

Ogden, I think he means Rox-Ralf PM box is full and he can't send him a PM?

Yes, his inbox must be full and would the CD key also be the registered code that I have with my account? If so then I do. But if there is also a seperate key then I do not. Like I said though I still have it plugged into my 360, and about a year ago my hard drive got completely wiped so I lost it.

So, how did you lose your disc? It seems like a lot of you gamers lose the disc. The only thing that I could figure is it is mostly irresponsible teenagers who lose them.

It's for the roxio game cap, the regular version. Non-hd, and "grandpabruce" I have a big house and CDs everywhere, Its been years since Ive seen the CD and I've bought tons of different games, consoles, computers etc. I've redone my entire room at least 3 or four times and also changed rooms to a different side of my house It's not something I really thought I was going to end up using years later, but here I am. HU348-E Roxio gamecap it says on bottom of it also with an S/N number.