• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture Android Help

ItsCresent

Question

10 answers to this question

No, you don't have "all the things needed..." or it would not be telling you that there is NO Signal -_-

No tell us in detail how you are connected. Start with the gaming device (Android Phone?) and lead us to the RGC (roxio game capture).

This is how it looks:

Android Phone->MHL Adapter->HDMI->HDMI Splitter->Splitter Plugged Into RGC Input->RGC Plugged Into PC

(No Monitor Output Cable)

Sounds like it should work, yet...

Why the HDMI Splitter if you aren't using a monitor?

Skip the splitter and see what it does.

Also to test your instillation, find another source of HDMI and try that on the RGC. Use a DVD or BD Player, even an HDMI output from your PC. Just want to make sure everything from the RGC to the software is working. Then test the splitter just to make sure it is working (I have had some that did not)

Sounds like it should work, yet...

Why the HDMI Splitter if you aren't using a monitor?

Skip the splitter and see what it does.

Also to test your instillation, find another source of HDMI and try that on the RGC. Use a DVD or BD Player, even an HDMI output from your PC. Just want to make sure everything from the RGC to the software is working. Then test the splitter just to make sure it is working (I have had some that did not)

Still no improvements there, got rid of the splitter and there is no change :/ and tried other HDMI cables and yes the card works as it can show my pc screen

So the Roxio Capture card and the HDMI cable are OK, that leaves the MHL Adapter.

Try connecting your phone>MHL Adapter>HDMI cable directly to a TV/Monitor (Hdmi input). If that works hook up the splitter and make sure both outputs work.

So the Roxio Capture card and the HDMI cable are OK, that leaves the MHL Adapter.

Try connecting your phone>MHL Adapter>HDMI cable directly to a TV/Monitor (Hdmi input). If that works hook up the splitter and make sure both outputs work.

Can my monitor be ok as thats all i have near me rn?

Alright nothing shows when its plugged into my monitor