Mydvd Error Creator Nxt 6

cmickler

Question

I'm using MyDVD in Creator NXT 6 and suddenly began receiving an error saying "running out of memory" when I was trying to burn some MP4 videos to a DVD. I haven't seen this error previously using this program. I only purchased and installed the programs recently, but it has been working perfectly till this sudden error. I looked for a temporary file for MyDVD but couldn't find one. I assume this is related to the processor cache, but not sure why this should suddenly appear or how to fix it. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspirion 15-3552.

Edited by cmickler

1 answer to this question

Dell Inspirion 15-3552 Processor 1.6 GHz Pentium

Your Dell Inspirion 15-3552. CPU is under minimum system requirement for the software!

You are running on AC? Check your power settings.

Try clearing your cache, start run, %temp% and reboot your PC before doing a project.

• For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1GB RAM. For video or photo editing, conversion and playback, Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2GB RAM. Multi-core processor highly recommended