Creator Classic 2012-cannot view disc size at bottom

ray12

Question

Hello: I am using Windows 7 pro at 1920x1080 resolution and I have tried other resolutions but at the bottom of Creator Classic 2012, I can only partially see  the information next to Disc Size where I can see how much space is left over on my disc. I can barely make it out. I have stayed at 2012 because I find it very stable and have never been encouraged to go beyond and I haven't really investigated whether the last NT version is worth it but not being able to clearly see the remaining free disc space is annoying at the bottom. I don't see any other place to see this information.

7 answers to this question

You can see from the capture, that you are barely able to read about a 1/4 "Free space top portion. The remaining is hidden. I've tried grabbing a hold of the area with the mouse but it just won't do anything.

5a2fe7c99f241_RoxioClassic2012.JPG.214ca57375c279dc3c4be94e86339c9f.JPG

Edited by ray12
additional comment

I forgot that feature can impact Roxio for some reason. I couldn't remember. I like having the display a little larger without messing with the resolution. I guess I will have to change it when I use Roxio classic or just put up with it or use another program. Sometimes I use CDxpBurner but I like Roxio classic better. I can read and make it out. It is the only thing affecting any of my programs. Thanks

2 hours ago, ray12 said:

I forgot that feature can impact Roxio for some reason. I couldn't remember. I like having the display a little larger without messing with the resolution. I guess I will have to change it when I use Roxio classic or just put up with it or use another program. Sometimes I use CDxpBurner but I like Roxio classic better. I can read and make it out. It is the only thing affecting any of my programs. Thanks

Having the DPI at 125% in videowave 'output export as' makes the 'create video file' button disappear when some output formats are chosen!

Run the Roxio program at 100% DPI.

mm.jpg.ce9c0b6e370c01bdfe4af02bc296d6c8.jpgmm1.jpg.5e8968777eed8997e3bb46244a5aec39.jpg