mmouse

PHOTOSHOWS STOPPED WORKING...NEED ADOBE FLASH PLAYER! PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS FOR ME. THANKS. HENRY D PARSON

Question

MY ROXIO PHOTOSHOWS NOW REQUIRE (SO PROMPTED) ADOBE FLASH PLAYER TO WORK AND EVIDENTLY I DO NOT HAVE THIS...…….WHEN I CLICK ON A PHOTOSHOW, I AM PROMPTED TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER SO THE PHOTOSHOW WILL WORK!!!!!!  PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME.  WHEN I PURCHASED A YEAR'S PHOTOSHOW 6, IT WAS WORKING GREAT.....NOW THE PHOTOSHOW MUST HAVE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER TO WORK WHEN I CLICK ON A SHOW TO VIEW!!!  CAN YOU PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FLASH PLAYER TO MY PHOTOSHOW ACCOUNT?

HENRY D PARSON

3 answers to this question

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:18 AM, mmouse said:

MY ROXIO PHOTOSHOWS NOW REQUIRE (SO PROMPTED) ADOBE FLASH PLAYER TO WORK AND EVIDENTLY I DO NOT HAVE THIS...…….WHEN I CLICK ON A PHOTOSHOW, I AM PROMPTED TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER SO THE PHOTOSHOW WILL WORK!!!!!!  PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME.  WHEN I PURCHASED A YEAR'S PHOTOSHOW 6, IT WAS WORKING GREAT.....NOW THE PHOTOSHOW MUST HAVE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER TO WORK WHEN I CLICK ON A SHOW TO VIEW!!!  CAN YOU PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FLASH PLAYER TO MY PHOTOSHOW ACCOUNT?

HENRY D PARSON

Were you able to use your Photo Show and make a movie?

I've downloaded the Flash Player every time I got that message.

I still get the message and can't move photos, etc. or make my movie.

I got the same prompt on Edge and Google Chrome but the photoshows work  on Explorer. I read that these prompts could be from computer hacks trying to get information from you. Only download from sites you know are legitimate.