• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Customer Service NOT

Linda Bank

Question

Customer service is HORRIBLE. I just registered product key Sunday. I converted some VHS, last night the EASY VHS to DVD plus stopped working. I have VIDBOX, same connections and it works. Used Chat this morning to let them know I would like a replacement. They created a help desk ticket. it is now evening, no response. So I call customer NO SERVICE and speak to someone who can't speak English. I am told someone from technical support will contact me within 24 hours, they see the ticket. What a joke. HORRIBLE COMPANY. BUYER BEWARE. Nobody can simply send a replacement. ticket id 5269689.  The customer service line speaks little English and they use terms "do not worry Linda, I will have a technician contact you"  Second call to customer service another joke.  Let me repeat!  The product is defective.  How do I know this?  Because I connected Vidbox and the VHS recorded.  This is a $40 product, this is not rocket science.  Send a new one and I will return the defective.  

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet