Norm_Shea

Vimeo or YouTube supported?

Question

I'm tried exporting a video to both Vimeo and YouTube and I keep getting error message saying the export failed or I can't log in to my account.  Any ideas.

Edited by Norm_Shea
Left out "?"

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Norm_Shea said:

I'm tried exporting a video to both Vimeo and YouTube and I keep getting error message saying the export failed or I can't log in to my account.  Any ideas.

I don't use any Mac programs but I am a member of vimeo and use it with other roxio programs and have found it excellent for uploading roxio DVD productions. Tried using youtube also but like you I ran into problems. So I stick with vimeo

Note that Toast 11 exports for these “internet formats” in specifications as set in 2011–2014, which may differ from current specification. (Remember Flash web video?)

I don't use Mac products or Toast but you could try this,

If Toast allows,

Export the file in H264 to an MP4 file to your local hard drive from your editing app.

Then, Sign into your Youtube or Vimeo account separately in a browser.

In your Youtube or Vimeo account, find the button that says Upload. Click on it and navigate to the file you exported to your local drive and Upload it from there to your account.

What was your original video...mpeg . mp4 , or what ? Vimeo will upload most any extension video then after it uploads it will change it to Vimeo's video default.