Carol1234

Creator NXT 7 pro very slow

Loaded but very, very slow.  Tried to create a slideshow...unable to see the photos to organize...tried to run it and it hangs at 22%.  I loved Creator 2010 but will not run on windows 10 so I upgraded. 

Sorry to hear that Carol. Not sure what slideshow program you were using but

you might try Videowave program if that not what you were using.

4 hours ago, Carol1234 said:

Loaded but very, very slow.  Tried to create a slideshow...unable to see the photos to organize...tried to run it and it hangs at 22%.  I loved Creator 2010 but will not run on windows 10 so I upgraded. 

Perhaps if you were to explain the steps you are taking, then perhaps someone can help you.

What is very,very slow mean? What do you mean by " unable to see the photos to organize "?

Details please!

After Creator NXT 7 Pro upgrade download installation on a Windows 10 machine the computer is very slow to load.  Yesterday when I attempted to create a simple slideshow presentation the program would freeze or hang when adding images.  The pictures do not display , please see attachment below. 

Today I had to do a cold shutdown because the computer completely froze when I put one image in Slideshow and  edit in Video wave (where I like to really create and modify a slideshow.

I am not sure what else to check or I need to do an uninstall and reinstall the program again.  I never had any issues with Creator 2010 until W10.  Ugh.

SlideshowImage1.JPG

If you could please reply to the questions and statements that myguggi posted it would help

a lot to determine what the cause of your problem might be.