jw2019

Pioneer Ultra HD BD-XL drives not seen Blu-Ray not working

Question

Anyone having problems making a movie using blu-ray?  I have installed the blu-ray plug in 4 times, worked with support and nothing is working.  Did a clean install of creator 7 and the plug in and still nothing works.  I have 2 Pioneer Ultra HD BD-XL burners that support 4K and everything below and Creator 7 will not activate the blu-ray or see it to make a movie.  Creator 6 works just fine.  7 does not and I have not heard back from support since installing the plug in from their download.  so reaching out to see if anyone knows a registry hack to make it work or some other trick.  I am very disappointed in Roxio and Corel with this.  I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jw2019 said:

Anyone having problems making a movie using blu-ray?  I have installed the blu-ray plug in 4 times, worked with support and nothing is working.  Did a clean install of creator 7 and the plug in and still nothing works.  I have 2 Pioneer Ultra HD BD-XL burners that support 4K and everything below and Creator 7 will not activate the blu-ray or see it to make a movie.  Creator 6 works just fine.  7 does not and I have not heard back from support since installing the plug in from their download.  so reaching out to see if anyone knows a registry hack to make it work or some other trick.  I am very disappointed in Roxio and Corel with this.  I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years

Did you turn the start key?  :)

I just fixed this problem. If you have a previous version of NXT Creator you need to remove all Roxio files associated with any previous version. I uninstalled NXT Creator 7, went into the Roxio folder under 'Program Files' on the hard drive, and deleted the entire folder. Then I reinstalled NXT Creator 7 and the Blu-Ray plug-in. Problem is now fixed.

27 minutes ago, albertanincda said:

I just fixed this problem. If you have a previous version of NXT Creator you need to remove all Roxio files associated with any previous version. I uninstalled NXT Creator 7, went into the Roxio folder under 'Program Files' on the hard drive, and deleted the entire folder. Then I reinstalled NXT Creator 7 and the Blu-Ray plug-in. Problem is now fixed.

albertanincda, thanks for the info!