Question

I Purchased Creator NXT 7 Pro had no signal when trying to capture video from VHS Player . Using HU3192-E. Tried to by new capture device from Roxio Won't sell Just The Capture Device Had To Purchase VHS To DVD 3 Plus To Get The Device. Received Software Loaded On Computer. New Device is HU3180-E . Started New Soft Ware No signal on video. Checked Driver Removed and Reinstalled, Program Doesn't work.  Opened nxt7 pro no capture device found,  Opened Digital records device is Available and will record Audio from the tape . Just Can't get the Video side of things To work  I Do Have A Old Dazzle DV100 it will Capture video . Any Ideas what is going on With The New Devices And The Software?  Any other information you need please Ask. I am getting Desperate to resolve this issue 

Thanks

Try disabling your WebCam (Right click the Webcam and pick disable).

Disabled Webb Cam Opened NXT 7 inserted capture device in USB Port  Went to Capture Video  No device found

What is CyberLink WebCam Virtual Driver 6.0 and do you need it?

The Laptop Has A built in Camera.

I Can Delete Temporary To See If Anything changes if you think that is the problem.  

Yes, uninstall it and the Roxio entries too, reboot and try and run repair again. Remember to unplug USB device after uninstalling but before rebooting and leave it unplugged until after you run repair and reboot.

Hello, 

Disabled camera & uninstalled Driver , uninstalled Roxio Drivers , unplugged capture device . Rebooted system. Run repair NXT 7.

Rebooted system,  opened NXT 7  plugged in Capture device  No device found . Here are screen shots .

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Who did you buy the  VHS To DVD 3 Plus from and when?

You have 30 days to return for a refund.

I'm wondering if the USB device is working properly?

Do you have access to another PC to install and test the USB device on the PC?

I Have A desktop  with NXT 5 That works with the Old Capture Device And The new Device  The Screen Shots Are With The New Device. They Are The Same Driver Used With The Laptop. It Is A year newer Than The Desk top  Running Win 10 Home Ver 1809  Laptop  win 10 Pro Ver 1809

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (6).png

I will Put this on hold for the present time. I have taken the laptop to an HP Repair center to have them check out all the hardware. I'm thinking there maybe a problem with the sound card as I reinstall the driver for the Cyber webcam and it isn't work now. See what they come up with.

Thanks You Both for all the support for now.  Have a great rest of your day

7 hours ago, Nutbuster said:

I Have A desktop  with NXT 5 That works with the Old Capture Device And The new Device  The Screen Shots Are With The New Device. They Are The Same Driver Used With The Laptop. It Is A year newer Than The Desk top  Running Win 10 Home Ver 1809  Laptop  win 10 Pro Ver 1809

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (6).png

When you say "I Have A desktop  with NXT 5 That works with the Old Capture Device And The new Device" does that mean that you are able to capture your VCR tapes.

Edited by ogdens

the desk top is upstairs and the entertainment  center is down stairs and I was trying to use my laptop to convert the files

I Now Have Everything Working as it should!!  HP Center tried to Repair Windows 10 It Was working sometimes. So I decided to Bite the Bullet And do Reset and wipe everything clean. Took so time reloading everything But the outcome was worth it. Now the Cap port Shows The Roxie Device , The Web Cam , And HD TV . 

Thanks again for all the help both of you had put forth to help resolve the problem !!

Screenshot (1).png