VideoWave crashes

peterbarna@yahoo.com

Question

VideoWave crashes instantly whenever I start encoding a production. I initially used AVCHD encoders, but when VideoWave started crashing I expanded my selection to other HD encoders. Unfortunately all of them crashed within seconds after starting the export process. I then tried 720p resolutions, with no better success. The only encoder that works is the Roxio MPEG-2 1080p package. I am extremely frustrated because I wasted the past three days trying to solve this issue. I used VideoWave since it was part of the Adaptec software suite, but I am getting ready to switch to a new suite that would also enable 4K exports.

7 answers to this question

I am now using Corel Video Studio. It is faster and more stable than Roxio, it has full 4K encoding, it has multi-frame editing and some pretty cool transitions and editing features. It also uses proxy images for quicker save, open and recovery after a crash (which does still occasionally happen, but far less often than with Roxio)

4 hours ago, Mr HC said:

Sorry, but i did get an email from someone named Peter. And you know exactly what i mean by gathering info. Lastly, you can take that bass out of your voice with me coz i'm not the one!

Got It??

Well, it appears that you still have your childish attitude that you you displayed so well in August 2014.

You said "Goodbye & Good Luck". Maybe you should keep that promise