• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I think I've been seeing things...

Steve White

Question

Roxio friends,

I have created media on Avid Media Composer.  I want to burn an exported h264 QuickTime movie.  Yesterday this appeared to work.  Today, as yesterday, it's appearing, but the audio is not playing.  It plays when I open the QuickTime movie (.mov).  But when I put it into Creator NXT 7 and test it with different graphic menus there is no audio.   Of course the sound on the DVD Menu works, but when I click on the target movie, it launches the player and I start it, there is picture, but no sound.  

I'm using Windows 10 Pro on an hp Z400.  

I actually don't really like all these cute graphic things.  I know they're popular with folks, and sell the software but I'd just like to have a > symbol on a jpeg still pic, to play.  Just something simple and quick.  I recall the old Roxio business software was simple like this, so I welcome "progress...", although the old version I think would let you create titles using typestyles on your computer. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet