Artymis

Have USB Device but no software

Question

Hello, I purchased the Roxio VHS to DVD software about 4 years ago and used it quite a bit, since then I have moved twice and changed out my HDD and now that I need it again I cannot find the software for it.  I found the USB adapter (HU3192-E), but it apparently will not work without the software.  There may be nothing I can do, but wanted to check here to make sure before I go out and purchase again.

Thank You

3 answers to this question

Did you register the software.

Go here sign in to your account and check if it shows a CD Key for the Easy VHD to DVD 3 Plus software.

If so come back and let us know.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:16 PM, Artymis said:

Hello, I purchased the Roxio VHS to DVD software about 4 years ago and used it quite a bit, since then I have moved twice and changed out my HDD and now that I need it again I cannot find the software for it.  I found the USB adapter (HU3192-E), but it apparently will not work without the software.  There may be nothing I can do, but wanted to check here to make sure before I go out and purchase again.

Thank You

Did You have any response. Ive lost my disk, Product is registered registered , still have the box and Hardware. Just need the software.