clowesga

Advanced Option not available in MYDVD in NXT 6

I'm using NXT Pro 6 and just want to burn a DVD. However, when I open MYDVD and select DVD, the next page puts me into Magic Mode, with no way to get into the Advanced Mode. I thought I would have a DVD burned by now but the program doesn't work as documented. What's the story here? I'm using Windows 10.

The program works just as documented for me. I have no problem getting into the advanced mode.

Exactly what happens and what are you seeing

Here's what I see after clicking on MYDVD, then on the DVD image, then to OK, the project, and then on the Magic Mode button. The program has saved my project and wants to send me back to Magic  Mode -- but I'm already in Magic Mode and so I click on cancel - why would I want to go back to where I already am? I'm just trying to get in Advanced Mode, which never shows up as an option.

MYDVD-1.jpg

MYDVD-2.jpg

MYDVD-3.jpg

MYDVD-4.jpg

Your pictures show that you are already in the Advanced Mode. When you click the Magic Mode button, you will be taken to the Magic Mode.

Oh, OK, I see the convention now.To me. it's placed like an informational button rather than an optional jump-to button,  since I'm used to Premiere Elements clearly telling me which mode i"m currently in.  Seems confusing to a new user. But thanks for the quick response to clear it up for me..