• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I am getting some strange audio issues when burning videos

MysterC

Question

This has happened to me twice now, I am converting a mp4 of a Bad Company concert to DVD and even in the preview after about 3 songs the audio turns to utter crap, distorted and staticky.  

I have previewed the mp4 with Video Lan and it plays beautifully all the way through, BUT after putting it into my timeline the audio get messed up somehow.

It also happened with some songs I bought from Amazon, I was burning some birthday picture slideshows with music (mp3) backgrounds and some songs played fine and some were just distorted beyond comprehension. BUT...BUT, I did something (and I can't remember what) and I was able to burn the DVD's and that one time everything worked as it should.

Is this happening to anyone else?? what could be causing it?

EVGA Z270 Classified K (Latest official BIOS) ; i7 7700k ; 32gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 ; EVGA 2080 RTX ; Creative Zx 5.1 Surround ; Windows 10 Pro 1903 ; LG 2560x1080 Ultrawide ; Samsung 1920x1080 (2nd monitor/extended Destop) ; EVGA Supernova 1200 P2 PSU ; 8 HDD's (High Quality Performance Drives) Fully updated all the newest drivers.

PS: The concert is a video taken from YouTube so there are NO copywrites or protections. And I am converting it for myself.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, MysterC said:

BUT...BUT, I did something (and I can't remember what) and I was able to burn the DVD's and that one time everything worked as it should.

Was that the one from November 2017 where you mentioned " Turning the system audio input to Stereo from 5.1 solved the problem " ??