• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Joyce P

Features on Creator NXT6

Question

My new pc using Windows 10 came with Roxio Creator NXT 6 and I am having trouble getting it going properly.

1. Many of the photos, but not all, from my Samsung Galaxy S7 will not load anywhere into Creator NXT 6. I have tried all the features MyDVD, Photosuite, Videowave. From older forum posts I made sure the photos were not taken in Raw mode. In addition my husband's Galaxy S5 is loading just fine as is my regular camera. The file extensions are all .jpg. I am at a loss as to how to fix.

2. Creator NXT 6 does not appear to have the video themes with menu buttons like previous versions. Are they hiding somewhere I haven't looked or are they no longer available? I have used them for many videos over the past many years and really want to find them.

I will appreciate any assistance and direction you can provide.

Thank you in advance.

Irfanview can do batch processing, ie. you could convert all 200 pics in one folder in one go. 

Once you have downloaded and installed Irfanview, use the Help option to search for "Batch Conversion" to learn how to do the batch conversion.

BTW, when you say " I have a file that contains multiple pics e.g. 200 ", your "file" reference should actually say "folder" or "directory".  A "folder" is not a "file" but does contains a number of files. In this case it would be 200 photo files.

Edited by bimicher

Hi bimicher,

Thank you for the correction. To be sure I'm clear if I have a collection of photos grouped together  that's called a "folder" and each individual photo is a "file", right? I tend to mix up terminology and appreciate your guidance.

on the IRFANVIEW, thanks for that piece of info as well. Sounds much easier than one pic at a time!  Will try it and if I have a problem, I'll be back for more input.

Great hearing from you again .

Warmest regards,

Joyce

Remember, always make a backup of all the files  first before doing any changes.

Before doing all files in one go, I would recommend doing a test conversion with a few files first

I want to thank both Brendon and bimicher for all your patience & assistance with this issue. I think the best solution for me is to use the save in Paint as a .gif file...seems the easiest if not the most sophisticated.

Also, I have just upgraded to NXT Pro 7 and have some questions about that program so I'll seek out another forum and perhaps we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,

Joyce

2 hours ago, Joyce P said:

I want to thank both Brendon and bimicher for all your patience & assistance with this issue. I think the best solution for me is to use the save in Paint as a .gif file...seems the easiest if not the most sophisticated.

Also, I have just upgraded to NXT Pro 7 and have some questions about that program so I'll seek out another forum and perhaps we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,

Joyce

Did you try Irfanview in the batch mode? To me it would be the easier solution then fooling around with gif files.

Hello bimicher,

I looked at downloading Irfanview and am intimidated by the array of possibilities. Do you have a recommendation as to which one I should download? So to answer your question, no I haven't tried it yet but would like to.

BTW I have been looking for NXT 7 info and it's practically nonexistent on forums. Are you able to work with me on that new program on another forum perhaps?