• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Software Conflict with other Sonic Products

Kev from IN

Question

3 answers to this question

The only reason to remove them is if they are not going to be used or cause a system conflict. We've found a few discrepancies with the manual. Could you be more specific in what does not agree?

Pages 168 and 169 talk about outputing your Video Wave movie. #5 says to click "Render" to generate your pproduction. When I get to that point, the only option I am given is to "Create Video File". When I hit it, a "render" box comes up containg some information about the file. Nothing else happens. The only option is to "Cancel". When I looked at the processses running in the PC, "videowave9" is running using about 50% of the CPU resources. It could not be deleted until I responded "Cancel" to the render box. At that point, "videowave9" became "awaiting on response" and could be deleted. (This was with an MPEG that was about 1 1/2 minutes.)

Pages 168 and 169 talk about outputing your Video Wave movie. #5 says to click "Render" to generate your pproduction. When I get to that point, the only option I am given is to "Create Video File". When I hit it, a "render" box comes up containg some information about the file. Nothing else happens. The only option is to "Cancel". When I looked at the processses running in the PC, "videowave9" is running using about 50% of the CPU resources. It could not be deleted until I responded "Cancel" to the render box. At that point, "videowave9" became "awaiting on response" and could be deleted. (This was with an MPEG that was about 1 1/2 minutes.)

Do you not see the choices I show below? If not, something is wrong!

post-79-1163646269.jpg

I have installed EMC9. Sonic's Digital Media Home and My DVD Plus were preinstalled on my PC. I see screens that do not seem to agree with the users guide. Should these products be removed?

The only reason to remove them is if they are not going to be used or cause a system conflict. We've found a few discrepancies with the manual. Could you be more specific in what does not agree?

Archived