Sign in to follow this  
Drewski65

NXT 7 Platinum (VL). Label Creator missing?

Question

Am I missing something here?  I just installed Roxio NXT 7 Platinum and there seems to be no Label Creator installed?

5 answers to this question

I don't think anyone here has the NXT 7 Platinum (a commercial version) so we don't know what is all included. You would be best to ask Roxio direct

Hello Drewski,

Platinum is one of the "Volume Licensing" iterations of Creator NXT 7, the others being Silver, Palladium, and Gold.

A chart of their abilities is available HERE, and a full comparison PDF is downloadable HERE.   Neither of those charts mention the Roxio Express Labeler or Roxio Label Creator which come with the "full" versions of Creator NXT 7, so I don't think the cheap business versions have label makers.    Check with the person from your Company who gave you the software.

Regards, Brendon

One would think with a label like Platinum, it would have all the features of it.

Is there a link for the correct version, or "Full" as you call it, where one can purchase it?

7 hours ago, Drewski65 said:

One would think with a label like Platinum, it would have all the features of it.

It's "Volume Licensing" software.   Here a customer negotiates with the VL Sales team and buys one of the four VL versions with sufficient capabilities (after examining that chart) to suit the needs of the business, together with a sufficient number of licenses to cover the staff who will use the software.

If you weren't the customer who selected the Platinum version, or a staff member entitled to be using it, then you should be having a serious conversation with the person who provided you with it and the license required to use it.